Garlicky cheese ‘biscuits’
2 Tablespoons Tapioca flour or coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove of roasted garlic mashed into a paste
a pinch of salt to taste
2 Tbs butter, room temperature
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients
3. Then add remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork or your hands
4. Use small scoop to portion dough onto un-greased cookie sheet. Makes 9 small biscuits.
5. Flatten biscuits with a spoon slightly.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes. They will be a golden yellow color but will not brown.
Preparation Time: 12 minutes