1 Cup finely ground Almond Meal
1 cup Shredded mild cheddar cheese
¼ Cup Parmesan cheese (grated OR the ‘boxed’ variety)
1 egg white
1 ½ Tablespoons of Coconut oil (melted) PLUS enough for oiling baking sheet
Sprinkle of salt
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper and lightly oil with Coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, use your hands! It will form a ball of dough
- Pat out into a round pizza crust about ten inches. Take your time and make sure that the crust is even and doesn’t have thin spots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 14 minutes, time will vary depending on how large or small you have shaped your pizza. Do not bake it to hard and crispy, but almost. You want it to have a tiny bit of ‘give’ when you press on it. The edges will be slightly browned.
- Top with your favorite toppings and place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
- Slice and enjoy.